The Project “Supporting Agri food communities and networks in SEE through developing services on digital food quality and traceability using blockchain – DFTB” increased participation of DIHs in South East Europe Region in digital transformation of Agri-food sector with focus on food traceability using blockchain. Project focuses on supporting services that can significantly improve entrepreneurial business with the help of digitalization using blockchain technology creating transparent supply chain from farm to fork as well as enable customer to know history of the specific package or piece of food they are buying. Project focus is on food processors, customers, regulators, local government officials, and consumer protection association representatives. As a result of the Project, participating DIHs are able to offer range of new digital services: Scouting and ecosystem analysis, Technology Road Map, Proof of concept, Workshops and seminars, Lab facilities, Support for innovative business models.
Consortium of four Digital Innovation Hubs in South East Europe partnering with one Competence Centre and one blockchain IT company, is geographically dispersed but reaches wider range of stakeholders throughout the Region.
Consortium Partners are:
- Green DIH, Digital Innovation Hub from Romania – Lead Partner
- DIH TERA, Digital Innovation Hub from Croatia
- DIH Hadas Bar, Digital Innovation Hub from Israel
- DIH Smart Village, Digital Innovation Hub from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Centar Kompetencija, Competence Centre from Croatia
- Cuspis, Blockchain IT company from Croatia